Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blanchardstown to St John's Road near Heuston

Options
  • 21-04-2018 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭

Any advice on this trip. It's fairly easy if driving but no parking at venue.

It's 38 bus and luas ( which stop?) Or picking up 190?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

amtc wrote: »
    Any advice on this trip. It's fairly easy if driving but no parking at venue.

It's 38 bus and luas ( which stop?) Or picking up 190?

Park in the park and walk?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Don't always have the car and the queue of parked cars goes way up the park now
    Just recovering from gastroenteritis and not sure would be able for it. Been pretty much two weeks in bed

• Registered Users Posts: 78,249 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You could get / change to a 37, 39, 39a or 70 that will get you to Ellis Quay / Arran Quay and then walk or cross the river and get another bus - 25a, 25b, 79, 79a.
    It's 38 bus and luas ( which stop?)
    If getting the Luas, get on an Abbey Street and off at Heuston.
    Or picking up 190?
    I'm not sure what you mean by this?

Isn't the 190 the one that goes up and down the quays?

I was wondering about getting off near Dominick and getting Luas from there.

I'm too far away from 37 and 39

• Registered Users Posts: 4,785 ✭✭✭thomasj

You could get the 46a from phibsboro up to infirmary road, it's then about a 10 or 15 minute walk from there to John's road.

• Advertisement

As I said am just recovering from gastroenteritis. Going up the stairs today was a struggle. Had to change my sheets (Was sick during night...sorry if tmi) and this took me nearly half an hour so any kind of a walk out of question.

I see parking weekly in the station is 30 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 12,971 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

I was wondering about getting off near Dominick and getting Luas from there.

I'm too far away from 37 and 39

If you do then you need to change Luas line in town or else walk to Jervis and get on there. Or you could get your local bus then hop onto the 37 or 39 from the Halfway House and walk from Blackhall place.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,249 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Route 90 - it only operates in the morning peak. Roue 145 covers Aston Quay to Heuston for the rest of the day.

Put your exact locations (crèche and work) and relevant dates and times into www.a-b.ie and tweak the settings. Make sure you have selected "take neighbouring stops into account for origin and destination maximum X min walk".

Advertisement