Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will the clamper follow up?

Options
  • 20-04-2018 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I was visiting my friends apartment today, private gated caepark, she meet me at the gate, hopped in and showed me were to park. I went into her apartment for less than half and hour and came out to my car clamped. Her fella smashed the lock off with a hammer, they said its a private clamping company and they cant do anything about it. I am so nervous now i can't afford a fine, as far as i new private complexes were grand and i was in the complex its not like i was off shopping. Im fuming and worried

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

Very unlikely.

Sure it wasn’t you who broke the lock anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Kaylst91 wrote: »
    I was visiting my friends apartment today, private gated caepark, she meet me at the gate, hopped in and showed me were to park. I went into her apartment for less than half and hour and came out to my car clamped. Her fella smashed the lock off with a hammer, they said its a private clamping company and they cant do anything about it. I am so nervous now i can't afford a fine, as far as i new private complexes were grand and i was in the complex its not like i was off shopping. Im fuming and worried

Wrong forum but, i think what you're trying to say is that you went to visit your friend today, stayed for less than half an hour then left, you were worried that you'd be clamped but when you got back to car there was no clamp so you were happy and left

Advertisement