Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cul Heroes Trading Cards 2018

• 20-04-2018 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Me and my son have started collecting the new Cul Heroes Trading cards 2018. The doubles are starting to pile up and we are hoping there are others out there looking to swap.

Let us know we have plenty.

Rgds
    Ian & Evan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2 Barrett123

Hey,
    My son collecting too, loads of swaps available, let me know if your still looking to swap
    Barrett

• Registered Users Posts: 14 iantovey

Hi,
    Yeah still loads of swaps left and looking for plenty too. If you can send through what swaps you have I'll do the same.

Rgds
    Ian

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2 Barrett123

Sound
    Sent you a pm there with my list of swaps
    Kieran

Advertisement