Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday

Options
  • 20-04-2018 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,404 ✭✭✭✭

Newbury 4:05 - Dusting off a barely used Marathon bet account to take advantage of their best price of 33/1 on Sandro Botticelli. Winner of a listed race over 2m on soft at Sandown two years ago, my reading of the form guide suggests that this horse wants it not too good, but not too heavy. I think with conditions on the soft side of good to soft, things should be just right from a going perspective. Racing in a handicap at 96, I am prepared to give it the benefit of the doubt after some pretty rubbish recent form on the AW, mainly because of the price. Only six year old and if it can come anywhere near replicated the form of old, I think it could be a player.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

Think today will be the day for Blue De Vega for Robert Cowell. Classy horse needs to be exploiting this rating sooner rather than later. 7/1 or so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭piplip87

French import Blue Glass in Ayr. Done quite well in French graded races. 10/1 this morning.

Master of Ironry 2.40
    Lord Oberan 2.25

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭maximo31

Perfect man supposed to go well in limerick 6.05 this evening. Good prices long gone it seems. Handy EW for me.25/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Impressive from lah ti dar in the maiden

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

kiers47 wrote: »
    Think today will be the day for Blue De Vega for Robert Cowell. Classy horse needs to be exploiting this rating sooner rather than later. 7/1 or so

Value losers by the absolute bollix!!
    Ive had about 6 bets in the last week. Every single one of them bar 1 has went off about 3-4 points lower than what i backed them at and every one of them has been stuffed. haha :pac:

At least my tissue prices are beating SP anyway. If there is something to be happy about.
    Frustrating game!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭robbiezero

maximo31 wrote: »
    Perfect man supposed to go well in limerick 6.05 this evening. Good prices long gone it seems. Handy EW for me.25/1.

lovely stuff. was a nice price on bf before the off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

Well done. Didn't have a cent on it but hopefully some did

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭maximo31

Good start to the weekend! Hope a few got on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,918 ✭✭✭circadian

Good start to the weekend! Hope a few got on.

Nice one, got on it at 22/1 small stakes but brought me up on today's total. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Whiplash85

Great shout. Got 20s. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭FrKurtFahrt

I got it at 16s, small money, but subsidised my night out until I was poured home. Thank you.

Advertisement