Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone billing "upgrade"

Options
  • 19-04-2018 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Has anyone else been impacted by Vodafone's "upgrade?" I've been a Vodafone customer for 4.5 years and on a contract that was paid by d/d on the 23rd of the month until January 2018. Without notice the payment date changed to the 5th of the month with payments taken on 5/2 & 5/3. Again with NO notice a second payment was taken on 26/3....21 days after the last payment!!! My bill was issued today with payment set for 3/5!!! I phoned to complain and was told that billing dates now occur 7 - 10 days after the date the monthly allowance ends with payment collected 14 days after the billing date.

I now have NO idea when I'll be billed let alone when or how many payments will be taken. Vodafone customer care sucks....will be leaving when my contract is up!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭GIMP

Same here my dd date has gone from the 16th to the 26th of each month without any explanation or notice!!

Advertisement