Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leather-free shoes

Options
  • 19-04-2018 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Is there anywhere in Dublin that sells men's formal shoes (i.e. for wearing with a suit) that aren't made of leather?

Everywhere I used to buy shoes just sell leather ones :/

I could go online but I'd rather buy from a store where I can try them on.

Cheers!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I'm not sure, if there are they would be of poor quality. Best bet is getting them off www.willsveganshoes.com and returning them if not suitable.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭ElKavo

Typically you'll find a pair or 2 in dunnes not all their stock is leather. Cant say about the adhesive though...

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭silent_spark

+1 For Wills. I've a pair of oxfords and a pair of work boots, and the quality is excellent. Their customer service is really great as well. It was such a relief to find them after years of cheap looking imitation leather aimed at people on a budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,667 ✭✭✭Worztron

Hi Antilles. As a second choice, if you do go online - I recommend http://www.vegetarian-shoes.co.uk.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

I'm not sure, if there are they would be of poor quality. Best bet is getting them off www.willsveganshoes.com and returning them if not suitable.

Hi TA. Should that link be: https://wills-vegan-shoes.com

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Whoops yeah, I just typed it out badly :D

Whoops yeah, I just typed it out badly :D

You're welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Weyhey

Wow some lovely looking shoes on Wills. Great to hear their quality seems good.

I only seem to get a few months out of shoes lately (cheap highstreet ones) and sizings vary widely. I wonder what Wills sizings are like?

I have 5 pairs from there, dress shoes, work boots, desert boots, hiking boots. All fit my normal sizing apart from The hiking boots which run big.

Advertisement