Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Equaliser 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Enjoyed the first one, so looking forward to this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Chaos Tourist

The first one went all Home Alone in a DIY store in the final act. Unlike Home Alone - here the bad guys actually die. Hopefully he will still be handy with the power tools doing things they were never designed/intended to do.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

You'd imagine the memo would have gone out to bad guys everywhere, to stay away from B&Q!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Glad they actually got Denzel back for this one. Feared it would be a direct to video effort with another actor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Chaos Tourist

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    You'd imagine the memo would have gone out to bad guys everywhere, to stay away from B&Q!

Or stay away from any character Denzel Washington plays. Harlem gangsters, drunk pilots, drunk bodyguards, drunk etc... Mayhem just seems to follow him everywhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,176 ✭✭✭✭DvB

The first one was good fun in a 'leave your brain at the door' kind of way & if the second is more of the same it'll be worth a watch.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 60,369 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Really hope he puts an ad in the paper in this one.
    Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

That looks ****ing amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,392 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Pedro Pascal, playing villian or friend?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Slightly off topic but how come the original Equaliser Edward Woodwood had so many "d's" in his name?

• Advertisement

Slightly off topic but how come the original Equaliser Edward Woodwood had so many "d's" in his name?

Is he the Asylum version of Edward Woodward?

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭mickoneill31

I'll be going to see that. Looks cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

Cos if he didn't, he would be Ewar Woowoo! Boom!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Loved the first one. Turned that trailer off after 8 seconds though. It looked like it was about to show me the entire film.

Advertisement