Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung automatically makes phone calls when in car

Options
  • 18-04-2018 7:10pm

This has just started today. My S7, sitting on a stand in the car, recurrently rings a number for exactly 10 seconds, and then cuts out. There's chiming sounds while this is going on. I've turned Bluetooth off and it's not an issue, but I need to be able to answer calls handsfree so I end up turning Bluetooth back on.

Would anybody know what is causing this and how to rectify it? Grma/Tks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,837 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

What number does it ring? Is it the most recent number dialled, first number in the phonebook or random one? Could it be voice dialing activated and it's happening when a certain word is said either by you on the radio?

Thanks. I just went into Settings==> Accessibility==>Answering and Ending calls and 'Answer calls with voice' is already turned off. I can't find the relevant setting to stop the phone making the calls in the first place.

Advertisement