Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Car Park Max Daily Cost

Options
  • 18-04-2018 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭

As above, am gonna be in town tomorrow for most of the day. Anyone know which city centre car park has the best max daily cost or which ones to avoid cos they're too expensive? Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭limerickabroad

Hey,

I parked recently in Summer Street Car Park (behind Gleeson's Sports), at the top of William Street. Was 7 euro for all-day parking, which I was quite happy with . . . .

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,867 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

The train station is usually the one recommended for things like that. I think it's €4.50 for the day now.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭daisyscience

I know you've been and gone at this stage, but for the future Grove Island carpark is €3 for the day and its only a 10 minute walk to William Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Jose Maria

Head across the path at the back of the rugby pitch and over the canal, that would knock a few mins off those routes would it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement