Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Tap

Options
  • 18-04-2018 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,703 ✭✭✭

anyone have any experience with or knowledge of the amazon tap? I have a voucher for amazon usa that I need to use and was thinking of this rather than another echo?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Sounds like a good idea. I hate when your hands are covered in raw chicken or something so don't want to touch the tap. Would be really handy to have it voice controlled.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,517 ✭✭✭matrim

Sounds like a good idea. I hate when your hands are covered in raw chicken or something so don't want to touch the tap. Would be really handy to have it voice controlled.

The IoT podcast mentioned a voice controlled tap (faucet) recently that sounded cool but I don't think I'll be spending $500 on one anytime soon

• Registered Users Posts: 7,517 ✭✭✭matrim

Here's the one I was talking about

https://www.deltafaucet.com/Voice

• Registered Users Posts: 4,703 ✭✭✭ablelocks

huh - for a while there, i thought ye were taking the piss!!!!

I was talking about the Amazon Tap Speaker!!

71QV4LX2P%2BL._SL1000_.jpg

Advertisement