Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change of Mind (CAO Application)

Options
  • 18-04-2018 4:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭

Hi

Sorry if this has been asked before,

I am just wondering will the final change of mind window - which I believe is at the beginning of May - be available to mature student applicants?

I would like to change the order in which I placed my choices.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Hi yes it is available for mature students to change the order of their courses on 1st May.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭JackTaylorFan

lukesmom wrote: »
    Hi yes it is available for mature students to change the order of their courses on 1st May.

Thank you, that's a load off. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭emrys

So I had an interview for the 2nd of 2 courses I applied for in TCD today. The interview went really, really well and presuming I am offered a spot is it possible to change order still (I interviewed last month for the other course and got an offer which I have already accepted).

emrys wrote: »
    So I had an interview for the 2nd of 2 courses I applied for in TCD today. The interview went really, really well and presuming I am offered a spot is it possible to change order still (I interviewed last month for the other course and got an offer which I have already accepted).

Hi, OP again

I logged onto CAO when the window apparently opened for last change of mind. Found I was unable to make any changes at all.

So... I don't know.. :confused:

Update: after posting the previous message: I just tried logging into CAO... The option to change course is now available. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement