Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Pride

Options
  • 18-04-2018 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭

Well lads!

Ive banded together about 10 friends for Dublin Pride, we're all 19 or 20 and have never been before. However with work and other plans we're going for the Monday and Tuesday night (25th & 26th) of June in the middle of the pride festival, as its the only tine we're all free.

Will there be much pride/gay stuff on then? I know its Dublin and there will always be something, but as 4 of the group going are gay we want to actually be involved somehow, or even just go to an extra big gay nightclub or something. It looks like the only real events are taking place on the last weekend, though.

Thanks for any advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I don't think the full schedule of events is out yet, there'll be stuff on but it might be more like talks etc that early in the week. There might some student type nights, I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,294 ✭✭✭cgcsb

There won't be a huge amount on a Monday or Tuesday night.

Advertisement