Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulldozer learner

Options
  • 17-04-2018 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi everyone I'm really interested in driving a bulldozer any size

Looking for experience

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Plant hire will have them but you need an appropriate licence.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Rave.ef

Plenty of places do the ticket. Think a big one is cscs not sure on the name but I'm sure if you Google tractor dozer tickets you'll find a place.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭case956tom

you will need a safe pass before you do the dozer ticket,be prepared to pay out close to €600 for both.

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭stock>

Safe pass is about 80-120€......................

A dozer will set you back about €65 /hr. and a area to play in. most of the test centers will seek to test your competency so you need to know what your at to some degree. Don't know of too many dozer driving schools here. When I did mine I had a lot of time on a stock pile pushing stone. Have the ticket but would not consider myself a dozer driver as more than any other piece of equipment it is experience that develops your skill...........

Advertisement