Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "Wish" website

Options
  • 16-04-2018 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

I have an account on Wish and have bought many things. But in the past couple of weeks when I go to purchase an item a message comes up saying my zip/postal code can only contain letters, numbers, hyphens etc.
    I haven't changed my zip/postal code at all. Now it won't accept anything I put in for a code :'(
    Anybody got any advice???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Check that you haven't put a space at the beginning of the code, that's the only thing I can think of!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,903 ✭✭✭pauldry

I ordered a product off Wish on December 5th and its paid for. Will I ever receive it or is that why its called Wish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 gemsgirl

pauldry wrote: »
    I ordered a product off Wish on December 5th and its paid for. Will I ever receive it or is that why its called Wish.

Hi... I buy lots of things from Wish and sometimes it can take 6 weeks to be delivered...and with Christmas etc it can take a bit longer.
    Hope it gets to you soon

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

pauldry wrote: »

Did you receive it?

I've become addicted to Wish. I've yet to have a bad experience with them.

Some things I've gotten for my kids that I couldn't get elsewhere. Merchandise for favourite video games etc. Great site.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭catrat12

Has anyone bought anything off wish or AliExpress recently that has been any good.The stuff looks unreal and gets great reviews but I can only imagine for the price it must be crap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Trebhygt

Bought clothes from the Wish website, all good...are tools worth buying especially the Makita drill...

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Trebhygt

catrat12 wrote: »
    Has anyone bought anything off wish or AliExpress recently that has been any good.The stuff looks unreal and gets great reviews but I can only imagine for the price it must be crap
    Bought work gear, coats...all good, just go up a size, XL instead of L...thinking of getting tools but waiting for feedback on them first.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,340 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I am still waiting on items for 2 months from Wish

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

Trebhygt wrote: »
    Bought clothes from the Wish website, all good...are tools worth buying especially the Makita drill...

Are they fakes?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

This is the fashion forum, we don't really deal in drills. Try the DIY forum https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=116

• Advertisement
Advertisement