Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help! I've messed up my Pictures folder...!

• 16-04-2018 9:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭

Windows 10x 64

I wanted to move my Pictures folder from my C:/Users to another location.

I did so, but I put it in the wrong location.

So, I moved it back to C: before moving it again.

However................

I moved it back incorrectly such that now, the C>Users>Pictures contains all my separate picture folders AND every other folder that is normally in C/Users.

In other words, there is no Pictures folder in C/Users keeping my photos separate from the rest of the Users folders such as Music, OneDrive etc.

Also, all the other folders are within Users>Pictures, not just within Users.

How can I create a new Pictures folder in C/Users to gather up all the photos folders, before moving them to the new Location again?

Thanks!

D.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Dinarius

Sorted.

I ran System Restore - had to do it in Safe Mode, it wouldn't run otherwise - and I'm back to the last update, which was only last week.

D.

Advertisement