Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate the race: Round 3 - China

Options
  • 15-04-2018 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 30,073 ✭✭✭✭

Another interesting race, how would you rate it?
    Previous race poll averaged out at 7.96

How would you rate the race? 28 votes

0%
    3%
    17larsson 1 vote
    14%
    Charlie-BravobarryfitzHarikaMelendez 4 votes
    32%
    eviltimebanGhost TrainFrankie LeeH3llR4isersteve_rAnjobeThe Royal Scamkopite386JenovaProject 9 votes
    39%
    ednwirelandZaphskipper_GflazioOSIMike LitorislolieLionbackerRossi IRLAMKCAnesthetize 11 votes
    3%
    Grim. 1 vote
    3%
    ayux4rj6zql2ph 1 vote
    3%
    the_pen_turner 1 vote
    0%
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,886 ✭✭✭✭flazio

A race of two halves. So a 7 from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,625 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

9 from me. Could of got 10 only for Max hitting Vettle.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,073 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Good to have the top 3 teams with close racing, Bottas with the under cut, Redbull on the better tires. Another good race, safety car helped

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Before the safety car - 2

After the safety car - 8

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

7. Shocking 1st half, good 2nd half. Danny Rics overtaking and his win is worth 2 of those points.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,623 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I expected Vettel to streak off into the distance to win while the other 5 front runners battled for the podium. And I was also expecting a great midfield battle. In the end the race was rubbish pre safety car. Gaps of 2 to 3 seconds between every car with no overtaking. Thanks to Gasly and his poor choice of manoeuvre (which I've decided to call a Verstappen) the safety car changed the race completely. Ricciardo was brilliant, the race was better for his overtaking. 7 for me

• Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

4 for me
    very boring before the safety car, if it continued like that it would be a 0 or 1 at most
    it livened up a bit after that but only for the front few. nothing happened or was shown down the grid

• Registered Users Posts: 15,693 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

A 7 from me. The first half was boring but it got much better after the safety car with last 15 laps been very entertaining.

Advertisement