Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US strikes on Syria, why did the US destroy possible evidence?

Options
  • 14-04-2018 9:20pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6

14 hours ago the US, UK and France fired 100+ missiles of various type at Syria, the supposed reason was that Assad had killed his own people in Damascus with chemical weapons, some estimates were from 30-150 deaths depending where you got your info, and 100’s or 1000’s injured, if true it’s an evil and barbaric act.

But I feel like I’ve come out of a theatre after watching some kind of play.

Yesterday WW3 was on the cards, Russia was going to shoot down every incoming US missile and launch site/vehicle, including aircraft carriers, it was the eve of destruction, and Armageddon (Megiddo) was just around the corner, literally.

Today I wake up to find that the US, UK and France have fired 105 missiles on Syria, mission accomplished, Russia hasn’t fired it’s S-400, a few cow sheds were blown up, nobody killed, Jaysh al-Islam leader Muhammad Allush took to twitter and called it a “farce”, some sites reported 70 missiles were shot down by Syrian S-200’s, the US said they all got through and put the Syrian chemical weapon program back years, and best of all, we were all alive and WW3 hadn’t started!

There was obviously some kind of deal done, thank God.

But my question is why did the US destroy possible site of origin, of the supposed chemical weapons just hours before the OPCW arrived to start investigations?

According to the OPCW, part 9
    (opcw.org/fileadmin/OPCW/EC/86/en/ec86dg23_e_.pdf)
    https://www.opcw.org/fileadmin/OPCW/EC/86/en/ec86dg23_e_.pdf
    The sites destroyed had been visited by the OPCW in late 2017, they were two well-known chemical sites, Barzah and Jamrayah facilities of the Scientific Studies and Research Centre (SSRC), and if they had not been destroyed last night, they could have been tested today for any evidence of recent chemical activity, because that’s where the chemical bombs came from after all.

The OPCW had agreed with Syria and Russia security services, that they would be taken anywhere they wanted to investigate and be protected by Russian military police, starting today Saturday, but 4am Friday night the US destroy possible solid evidence by destroying the supposed place(s) of origin, is that not strange?
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement