Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Systema Tw5

Options
  • 14-04-2018 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭

For sale is my Systema TW5. I have owned said ptw for over 2 years now. I dont use it. So time has come to sell.

It is completely standard other than a standard systema barrel with an Orga flat hop fitted. It comes with 6 working mags, 1 ok ish mag and one that doesn't work. So 8 in total.
    When checked last it was shooting around 310fps.

Included in the sale are: Systema tw5, 8 mags, sight, silencer and rail.

This isnt your average aeg. The mag capacity of each mag is 40 rounds. It weighs nearly 4kg. Its a tank. Range & accuracy are top notch.

Im looking for €750. Im looking to sell only. No trades, swaps or part exchanges.

Pictures : https://www.facebook.com/pg/Stigmau5/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1210230665779327

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement