Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Renewal soon - Query on direct debit

Options
  • 13-04-2018 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭

Hey folks, I'm still waiting for my renewal letter (it's the 18th May so I know I've a few more days before it's done up).

My question is regarding direct debit, essentially I won't be able to pay the whole thing outright this year(€760 for new break pads and discs :( )but I'd be able to pay most of it upfront, is this ok to do? eg: €860 premium I pay €500 up front and €360 over direct debit?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Hi IrishGrimReaper, we do have a direct debit facility which is a 20% deposit followed by 10 monthly payments. If you want to DM me with your policy details, I can check if your renewal premium has been calculated. Lisa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭IrishGrimReaper

I'll PM you my details after lunch, can I pay like 60% deposit up front?

Advertisement