Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morning after pill???

Options
  • 13-04-2018 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi was just wondering if there's any ladies here that the morning after pill failed them... I took it nearly 2 weeks ago and from what i read I was suppose to have a bleed a week after taking it and didn't have anything... also this past week I have been absolutely exhausted waking in the morming after a full nights sleepand having very vivid dreams. I hae 2 under 2 already hence taking the pill.. would love to hear if anyone got preg after taking it and what symptoms you had if u experienced a bleed or not..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

If it was two weeks ago, you should he testing positive by now if you’re pregnant. I would start there, before assuming it’s failed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Kellie93

If it was two weeks ago, you should he testing positive by now if you’re pregnant. I would start there, before assuming it’s failed.

Just checked dates took it 10 days ago so a bit early.to test my period isn't due for another 8 or 9 days

Advertisement