Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Receiving tickets from ticketmaster uk

Options
  • 13-04-2018 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

For anyone who has ordered tickets from ticketmaster.co.uk, can you tell me how soon before the event are they posted out to you?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,586 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Sly rax wrote: »
    For anyone who has ordered tickets from ticketmaster.co.uk, can you tell me how soon before the event are they posted out to you?

It can vary quite a bit but usually they only post them out a few weeks before the event.
    If Ticketmaster are the main seller for the event they usually send them out a bit earlier but if they are getting the tickets from the promoter they usually don't post them out until late.

They can often not post them out at all ,and switch the delivery to box office collection at the last minute ,which is quite frustrating if your plans change.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Sly rax

Zardoz wrote: »
    It can vary quite a bit but usually they only post them out a few weeks before the event.
    If Ticketmaster are the main seller for the event they usually send them out a bit earlier but if they are getting the tickets from the promoter they usually don't post them out until late.

They can often not post them out at all ,and switch the delivery to box office collection at the last minute ,which is quite frustrating if your plans change.

Thanks for the reply zardoz, it's actually for the download festival in donington that I'm waiting for tickets for, they probably won't send them out until later so as there's a lot of different agents selling them, don't even know is there a ticketkmaster box office set up at the venue.

Advertisement