Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned Xbox question.

Options
  • 13-04-2018 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Is there anything that can be done with a banned Xbox 360

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

you can use it as a dvd player, or play single player games offline, but thats about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,940 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

you can use it as a dvd player, or play single player games offline, but thats about it.

Just as an off topic aside, are there many active online games still going these days on the 360?

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Just as an off topic aside, are there many active online games still going these days on the 360?

Was just playing some of the Halo games the other day and still very well populated (Halo 3, Halo Reach).

I'd imagine COD would still have a very big playerbase.

I would say the 360/PS3 would stay active for a very long time yet in regions outside Western Europe/US.

Like how the Sega Megadrive remained one of the top consoles in Brazil until relatively recently!

Backwards compatibility helps there. Couple of the Battlefield games still had people playing last I checked.

Advertisement