Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Edision OS Mega missing channel listing for Channel4 HD

Options
  • 12-04-2018 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hello,

I have an Edision OS Mega - Enigma2 box. For some reason, Channel 4 HD is missing the program listing in the EPG. It only shows the listing for current and next program, as if it's not managing to download the info from the internet?

Normal Channel 4 had the program listings fine, as do all the other channels.

Any ideas how to fix that?

Phil.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,999 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Is there a setting to 'reuse EPG from another channel'?
    If yes set it to use that of the SD channel.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 philteare

Thanks John, that would be great if that exists. I've done a quick google without any luck but I'll have a play with the box tonight and see if I can find anything like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭Gerry Wicklow

Channel 4 HD has been removed from the Freesat EPG due to a price war. If possible change the EPG data source from Freesat to open Sky

Advertisement