Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robot mowers?

Options
  • 12-04-2018 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got a robot lawn mower? I can't be doing with pushing a mower up and down the garden like some 17th-century simpleton :)

recommendations please...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭dec2000

Has anyone got a robot lawn mower? I can't be doing with pushing a mower up and down the garden like some 17th-century simpleton :)

recommendations please...

Depends on size of garden and other things. I have a Husqvarna 430x and best thing I ever bought. There's a full thread over in gardening
    https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057213541

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Gareth Keenan

dec2000 wrote: »
    Depends on size of garden and other things. I have a Husqvarna 430x and best thing I ever bought. There's a full thread over in gardening
    https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057213541

thanks for the shout and the link, as with most of these ideas I'm already in take my money mode

• Registered Users Posts: 45,821 ✭✭✭✭muffler

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Olivia_WilsonAUS

Yes, I have a robotic lawn mower, and it's been a game-changer! Gone are the days of spending hours pushing a mower back and forth like a character out of the 17th century. With my robotic lawn mower, I simply set it up, program the schedule, and let it do its thing.

Not only does it save me time and effort, but it also keeps my lawn looking consistently well-manicured without the hassle. Plus, it's surprisingly quiet and environmentally friendly compared to traditional gas-powered mowers.

If you're tired of the manual labor of lawn maintenance, I highly recommend looking into a robotic lawn mower. It's a modern solution to an age-old chore that will free up your time for more enjoyable activities.

Advertisement