Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insuring a van

Options
  • 11-04-2018 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Can a new driver with a new full drivers licence insure a van for the first time. I was looking at a 2008 Peugeot partner with a 1,6 litre engine to carry myself and my tools to work, a car won't do because I'd be driving on rough forestry roads

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Can a new driver with a new full drivers licence insure a van for the first time. I was looking at a 2008 Peugeot partner with a 1,6 litre engine to carry myself and my tools to work, a car won't do because I'd be driving on rough forestry roads

Why not?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,492 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Contact a good independent broker.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

go through a broker. liberty AXA and others I'm sure do van insurance. I just found out today that your NCB for Private Driving does not transfer to van driving which sucks.

Advertisement