Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1440p

Options
  • 11-04-2018 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I have my XBox One X connected to my 1440p monitor with an HDMI cable. Same monitor is connected to my PC through a Display Port cable, and I can change the input from the monitor buttons to switch between PC and XB1.

I was reading that XB1X should support 1440p, but it's not working on mine. Do I need a special cable for this to work? Or is my monitor not capable of running 1440p through HDMI?

The monitor is an Acer Predator XB271HUA.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

Not sure the support for 1440p been rolled out to everyone or just those on the preview dashboard.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,266 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

It's only out in preview right now, but that should be released publicly in the next couple of weeks.

Advertisement