Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to track down immunisation records

Options
  • 08-04-2018 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭

Hi

I'm having serious hassle trying to track down my immunisation records from the hse. I have so far only managed to retrieve the record of my MMR booster vaccine that I received in primary school.

I have just been passed from pillar to post by various hse staff, and when I was eventually given the email address for someone who I was told would be able to help me, they replied saying they have no records on file for me, and offered no suggestions as to where I might try next. I have checked with my local health clinic where the baby nurse who looked after me as an infant was based, and with my gp who had nothing for me.

I was born in Dublin in 1988 and urgently need the records as part of a us visa application.

Has anyone here had any similar hassle trying to obtain their records, or would anyone be able to offer a suggestion of where I might try next?

Thanks

Advertisement