Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Equalizer 2

Options
  • 07-04-2018 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

Whilst booking tickets for something else in VUE i noticed this was coming out.

I liked the 1st one popcorny actiion flick with a nail gun, searched for the trailer and couldn't find one :confused:

So umm i think its coming out but cant find a trailer for it. its out in July apparently.

IMDB
    Plot unknown. A sequel to the the 2014 film, "The Equalizer", which is based on the TV series about a retired agent who's a hired gun for vengeance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Yeah heard that too.

Liked the first one, good popcorn flick, interesting character too I thought.

I'll check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,367 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

New trailer

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Chev_Chelios

Will watch this, the first was a decent popcorn flick.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

God that trailer gives away a lot, anyway loved the first one, so I'll definitely watch this.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Thoroughly enjoyed this tonight at a 'Limitless' screening. Delighted to see Melissa Leo in it. I didn't see the first one, but I don't think that mattered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I remember stumbling along the first one a few months after it released in the cinema and I really enjoyed it, bit of a brainless action flick but the character has a good morale compass and a lot of depth to that we dont really get to see but its alluded too throughout the film.

I'll go along to this at some stage too, pass an evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

I really enjoyed the first one but I found this one quite boring. There is a disappointing lack of action in this movie. Stop trying to be deep and just kill a load of people!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I saw the trailer on tv last night, it's really poorly put together. Had the feel of one of those trailers you'd hear on the radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,378 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Denzel's first sequel, will a 3rd be on the way?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

This was dire. Every unimaginative action trope was on display with some hilarious over-acting from Denzel most notably in the drug den scene with Miles. One of the few times I've actually left the cinema feeling bitter.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

First one was very good,the second one sucked.
    Hopefully he doesnt do a third one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭rivegauche

Climax was a yawn. Rest of it was passable.
    Having re-watched all 4 movies Jack Reacher 2 is better than Equalizer 2 but both inferior to originals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Jameswhalley

I got to 1:30 why the hell was it 2 hrs long

Karate Kid meets the Professional feel about it

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Denzel just dialling it in.
    Bring back the original...far better show.

pretty bad stuff alright - not as bad as mile 22 though.

Advertisement