Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Taekwondo Limerick - or another activity

• 07-04-2018 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45 ✭✭✭ emrk

Hi all,

I work on shift work and am interested in doing an activity like taekwondo, i have tried it in the past in college and have a little bit of experience at it.

I would like to get into it again, but not on a competitive level, just for fitness, is there anywhere in limerick city that holds classes for adults?

Or could anyone recommend another activity i could take part in please?

A lot of courses have set times and i would not be able to make them every week.

With shift work its tough, i'm not interested in aerobics or weight lifting, but this probably limits my options a lot more. However when i become fitter i might get more interested in them.

If this is in the wrong thread feel free to move it please.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 RonanP77

I'm not from the area but a quick google search throws up lots of options. I do shift work too so what I've done take up a few martial arts with different clubs so even if I'm limited in how much I can do in one art each week, I still have the others at different times.

I'm a grappler and there's Bjj beside you so that's the first one I'd recommended, it looks like there's karate, aikido and a few others too. Search online for class timetables and see what suits compared to your work hours.

Advertisement