Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Championship TV coverage

Options
  • 07-04-2018 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭

I've heard about the One Championship from Asia but I was wondering if it's on TV here? I did a bit of googling and it apparently is on Premier Sports and/or BoxNation but I don't see it listed for either.

Anyone here watch it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

veganrun wrote: »
    I've heard about the One Championship from Asia but I was wondering if it's on TV here? I did a bit of googling and it apparently is on Premier Sports and/or BoxNation but I don't see it listed for either.

Anyone here watch it?

Usually streamed on twitter or facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

D'ya'know, I've watched one or two of them on telly but I can't for the life of me remember what channel it was, might have been Premier now that I think of it but not certain by any means

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Haven't seen if for a few years, it looks like Askren is still champ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

Eir sport shows it the odd time, remember watching a juiced up Brandon Vera on it about a year ago. I dunno if they show every event though, or if they even show it anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭srfc d16

I have see the last few on Eir sport. They were live at around lunchtime on a friday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Mehaffey1

Downloaded one event during a weekend with no UFC or Bellator and was actually pretty good. Pretty sure it isn't shown on any TV channels up here on Northern Ireland's Sky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭KJ

They are almost all on Eir sport. I've watched most of them for the last few years. Good fights mostly. The new Aussie commentator is a pain in the hole though and I can't stand the referee Yuji Shimada either.
    The next event on May 18th should be good with the Angela Lee defending her title and her brother Christian Lee getting a title shot.

Advertisement