Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nest Cams, notifications and Nest Support

Options
  • 06-04-2018 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭

I contacted Nest support about a random issue with my 4 Nest cams where they randomly dont sent notifications. This is happening on 4 different devices. I've had the same cameras for about 2 years and never had a problem until recently.

I was run through all sorts of troubleshooting steps, some of which seemed like busy work. I'm quite knowledgeable about wireless networks and how they work and I was able to run my own tests which came up fine. I've even prioritized network traffic for the cameras and put them on their own routers.

When Nest support exhausted their troubleshooting which was obviously from a script they literally ghosted me and stopped returning my calls and emails.
    Has anyone had any experience with them ? Just when I think my cameras are working properly they will randomly stop notifying me :mad:

Advertisement