Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pregnancy & kidney infections/UTI's

Options
  • 06-04-2018 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all, I have been requested by my lecture to get involved in a discussion around the kidneys. Congratulations to you all you pregnant ladies. I am wondering if any of you would like to share if you have had issues with UTI's or kidney infections? many thanks

Comments

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Mod:

Holly, if you'd like to expand on what you'd like to discuss, members might be able to help you - Below is Boards policy on homework/ surveys and that sort of thing. You ARE asking women to discuss intimate medical matters in a community where lots of us know each other so expanding on the reasons why you'd like to discuss it might help get the chat going.
    Students welcome. smile.png

Homework and project questions are welcome in the forum provided it forms the basis for discussion and you are happy to engage with other posters, discussing methodologies, eg measurements, data coding, analysis, results & conclusions. We would expect that students be willing to defend and discuss reasoning. We get a lively discussion, you get the help you need. Win:Win.

Don't just ask for final answers in original post and leave to never return. That's rude when someone has taken the time to assist you.

Posters will not do your homework or assignments for you. They can however try to help and guide you where possible.

This exception is to facilitate student learning, not business or marketing purposes (latter should contact hello@boards.ie)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

holly78 wrote: »
    Hi all, I have been requested by my lecture to get involved in a discussion around the kidneys. Congratulations to you all you pregnant ladies. I am wondering if any of you would like to share if you have had issues with UTI's or kidney infections? many thanks

What kind of issues? Do you mean that we have more during pregnancy?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

I had a couple of uti's when I was pregnant, I had a pretty severe one when I was 36 weeks which actually caused me to go into labour!

Advertisement