Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Alexa and Spotify

Options
  • 06-04-2018 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

I have a Spotify premium account and up until recently was able to play the music on my Amazon Echo Dot. Now it won't work and tells me to connect my Spotify account. I have tried: reinstalling/ restarting the Alexa app and the echo device, changing my Amazon account country to USA and UK. The Alexa app on my PC and ipad both say Spotify is connected with Alexa. The app does say my default music service is now Amazon Music and the Spotify option is greyed out whereas it wasn't before. I tried contacting Amazon help who clearly hadn't read my email and sent a standard reply telling me to try all the things I told them I had unsuccessfully tried.

Comments

Advertisement