Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)
Hi all, The AutoSave Draft feature is now disabled across the site. The decision to disable the feature was made via a poll last year. The delay in putting it in place was due to a bug/update issue. This should serve as a reminder to manually save your drafts if you wish to keep them. Thanks, The Boards Team.

9 Ardee Court, Rathmines

• 05-04-2018 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1 GloriaC

I just came across an old thread uploaded to 'PropertyPin.com' for 9 Ardee Court, Rathmines and the property is back on the market again at €350,000. I'm guessing there's a reason why 9 Ardee Court has changed hands so frequently? Must be something amiss....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,911 ✭✭✭✭ banie01

WTF does that have to do with Android tho?
    Maybe the house is rooted?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭ B-D-P--

banie01 wrote: »
    WTF does that have to do with Android tho?
    Maybe the house is rooted?

Ahh,, boards newbies lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭ acquiescefc

Im waiting for the 10 Ardee Court, rathmines.
    Underwhelmed by the 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭ Petyr Baelish

Im waiting for the 10 Ardee Court, rathmines.
    Underwhelmed by the 9.

I think you mean Ardee Court X

• Registered Users Posts: 24,724 ✭✭✭✭ coylemj

Maybe Ardee Court has it's own forum in Consumer Electronics :cool: and it's listed just below Android. The OP clicked the wrong forum?

Just saying.....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭ Davy

Moved from Android - A&P charter now applies.

GloriaC, you may find the FAQ helpful as a new user to the site.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,260 Mod ✭✭✭✭ The_Conductor

Gloria-

Honestly, you're going to have to track down one of the previous owners- or do an extremely detailed investigation- if you suspect there is an issue with the property (which I'd suggest- is as likely to be an issue with the management company itself, or neighbours- or the area- as it is with the property- so you could be barking up the wrong tree by getting detailed surveys done).

I don't think there is any particular merit in leaving your thread open here- aside from anything else- all you're going to get are random theories from people- without any basis in fact (unless you randomly happen to hit on one of the previous owners- which is a bit of an ask).

I'm really sorry- but I think a bit of off-line investigation is necessary on this one- and random suggestions here are as likely to have you spend money chasing hypothesis that have no basis or foundation to them- as anything else.

If you do encounter something solid you'd like to discuss- please PM me and I'll more than happily reopen your thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement