Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere in Limerick city that does does walk in eyebrow appointments?

Options
  • 03-04-2018 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Is there anywhere in Limerick city that does walk in plucking/threading eyebrow appointments? Thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Not 100% sure if they still do, but Debenhams used to before. It's usually not that busy mid-week.
    McCabes in the Crescent definitely do, but I wouldn't advise it to be honest. My aunt got hers done there around Xmas. She still looks a bit 'surprised'!

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭kittycati

Is there anywhere in Limerick city that does walk in plucking/threading eyebrow appointments? Thanks :)

Most would . I’ve never been refused yet . Might have to wait few mins thou . I’ve actually never made an appointment for eyebrows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Most are walk in. Nesha's eyebrow place on Catherine Street is purely walk-in and so is Kaya Beauty on the Ennis Road.

Advertisement