Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trek Movies in limbo.

Options
  • 04-04-2018 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,675 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

Well they are at it again. It looks like there is now 3 scripts been written for the next movie if it ever happens. There was talk of Chris Hemsworth coming back for the next movie. But how and in what way is not known. Then is talk about Quentin Tarantino writing a script. I really do not care for that. I actually thought that Beyond was quite decent and the best of the 3 rebooted films. It was just badly promoted.
    So where would everyone here like to see the next movie go to?

Here is link

https://movieweb.com/star-trek-4-different-scripts-zachary-quinto/

Me I would like to see it get back to the Prime Universe and into the future but it is unlikely that will happen so I suppose the next best thing is to finish off these rebooted films in a fourth film that brings us back to the Prime timeline at some stage.
    After that maybe reboot it again.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement