Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belcamp malahide development

Options
  • 02-04-2018 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi all , has anyone heard or have any information on the new development of belcamp ? Thinking of buying here and looking to see if anyone else has similar interest in the location ? Apartments and homes ? Wondering how much they will go for given its “malahide” on the billboard !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

Ag1994 wrote: »
    Hi all , has anyone heard or have any information on the new development of belcamp ? Thinking of buying here and looking to see if anyone else has similar interest in the location ? Apartments and homes ? Wondering how much they will go for given its “malahide” on the billboard !!

Darndale

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Homer

In fairness, it’s not darndale but it most certainly is not remotely near to a Malahide address either!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Mod note: Moved to Dublin City Forum because Belcamp is not in the north county :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Ag1994

Well it’s not Darndale , and it’s not malahide but I am very interested to know what the asking price for a 2 bed apartment will be !

• Registered Users Posts: 78,274 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Mod note: Moved to Dublin City Forum because Belcamp is not in the north county :)

Belcamp is in the county - red line is the boundary. https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/1109531#map=16/53.4077/-6.1833

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭kevincool

Ag1994 wrote: »

Any news on Belcamp. What could be the price of a 3 bed detached?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Malahide? That's gas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭s3rtvdbwfj81ch

Growing up near Coolock Village we used to call Darndale "South Malahide"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

No idea how the units will be priced but the general opinion in the area is the name 'Belcamp' is likely to knock a sizable chunk of the asking price.

Nice area, best of luck finding a home.

I think they're starting at €410K.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭kevincool

Lux23 wrote: »

410 for a 3 bed semi-detached?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Lux23 wrote: »

Wow.

The houses behind Campions?.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭babydream

https://www.daft.ie/dublin/new-homes-for-sale/belcamp-manor-belcamp-manor-balgriffin-dublin-111091/

I am actually in shock that a 3 bed house is 410k:eek::eek: Who are buying these houses???

Wow.

The houses behind Campions?.

I believe so.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭w/s/p/c/

I rented in Belmayne across the road from this for 5 years before buying elsewhere late last year. Once these homes are built and others finished around the area, the traffic on the Malahide Road is going to be crazy.

With the existing traffic, there are the new apartments directly across from it, the Parkside Estate (which is still being built as far as I know), new developments in Clongriffin and the rumoured social housing apartments being built in front of Belmayne facing onto the Northern Cross shops, it will be so so busy. Unreal amount they are looking for these houses too.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭NiceFella

Did anyone see that 85% of these houses were sold to a UK housing company to go for the rental market rather than to buy? Was in multiple articles but now taken down?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,040 ✭✭✭✭neris

Saw that 2 days ago and all articles on sunday business post & journal vanished yesterday. I thought it was a Gannon Homes development but it's that guy Greg Kavanagh who seems to have constant issues in the courts

Advertisement