Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outside globe

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Just wondering if these sort of globes can be used outisde? Or is there different ones available more suited for going on soffitt around house?

No they are for bathroom type area, only IP44 you'd need IP65 foe outside

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Browning2010

Stoner wrote: »
    No they are for bathroom type area, only IP44 you'd need IP65 foe outside

Any idea where the Ip65 rated ones can be got?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,552 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

I am not aware of any.

Most people consider globe lights quite ugly, I am sure you will be able to find something much more aesthetically pleasing that will meet your needs without having to spend a fortune.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

No sorry haven't seen them. I even had a quick look on Amazon, no joy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement