Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House colour suggestions

Options
  • 02-04-2018 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

First of all sorry. I know the title says interior decoration. Move this to where ever is correct

This year I plan on painting my house. But I don’t know what colour scheme to go for. I got new windows and external doors last year and I’d like them all to tie in.

So the windows and all the doors frames are black. But the front door is like a deep blue. Not navy but a deep blue. The sills and over the windows is silver granite so they won’t be touched.

Currently the house has a black plinth and is plastered in a 10 year old faded magnolia k-rend plaster. I’m sick of it. Every other house in the estate is the same so I don’t want to go too wild either ðŸ˜

Any help at all would be great :D

Advertisement