Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Hunter Field Target 2018 Results (Kelmarsh UK)

Options
  • 02-04-2018 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Well done to the Irish Team participating at the World Hunter Field Target Championship at Kelmarsh (UK) over the Easter weekend. This was a inaugural event for the Irish Team who finished fourth with 387 points. Congratulations to England (440 PTS) on winning the championship.

Special thanks to Nick Byrne and fellow Irish team members: Kevin Hills, Kevin McMenamin, Martin Armstrong, Eoin O Brien and Russell O Connor. Keep up the good work everyone. We look forward to seeing new editions to the team in the ladies and junior classes in the future.

Full results available here by clicking on the link provided: http://bit.ly/2bWgEji

Thank you.

Field Target Association of Ireland

#WorldHunterFieldTargetAssociation #HunterFieldTargetIreland #TeamIrelandHFT #Kelmarsh2018 #HftWorldChampionship #UKAHFT #AirArms

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Wadi14

Well done to all involved, and looking at the stocks of those rifles makes me jealous, I wonder if I could get on for my 10/22 lol

Advertisement