Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heuston Station parking for 3 Arena

Options
  • 02-04-2018 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭

Hi!
    Coming from the Midlands to Macklemore on Tuesday and hoping to park at Heuston Station and get Luas to/from the gig.
    Just wondering has anybody done this, would they recommend it, and most importantly, what time, if any, Heuston Station car park closes.
    Thanks!
    /M.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Manuel wrote: »
    Hi!
    Coming from the Midlands to Macklemore on Tuesday and hoping to park at Heuston Station and get Luas to/from the gig.
    Just wondering has anybody done this, would they recommend it, and most importantly, what time, if any, Heuston Station car park closes.
    Thanks!
    /M.

Is there a reason you need to park at heuston?
    I’ve parked at the 3arena a few times coming from waterford and found it very handy. Doing the same for arcade fire on Friday night. You can buy your ticket on ticketmaster before hand too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭xpletiv

long way away, not seeing the reason... you can park on street near 3 arena for free easily

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Musefan

I’m wondering is your reasoning because you want to get back onto the motorway quickly? Have u thought about parking at the red cow? If you’re going into the city centre, go to one of the car parks in the ifsc or better still, the point village car park at the Gibson.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭xpletiv

Even if it is, youre going to be much quicker parking on street near 3 and walking to car after show. Traffic isnt bad on street after gig, waiting on luas takes forever. In fact I cannot stand the luas after gigs, its so badly coordinated and youre packed like sardines. A little walk and air to your own car is much easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,047 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

I'm in the minority but think you've the right idea. No need to struggle down the quays unnecessarily. Pretty sure heuston is 24hours but Google is your friend

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement