Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halla bia food festival

Options
  • 01-04-2018 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where this is? I can't find it on their website. We were in town yesterday and there were just a few stalls around Spanish arch. I know there are various events around the place but I think there is also a halla bia? Can't see it on their website

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭westgolf

detoxkid wrote: »
    Anyone know where this is? I can't find it on their website. We were in town yesterday and there were just a few stalls around Spanish arch. I know there are various events around the place but I think there is also a halla bia? Can't see it on their website

Former Connacht Tribune print works on market Street.

detoxkid wrote: »

Its on in the Connacht Tribune building, the old print works building. There's maybe 20-25 stalls in there and very tasty stuff,make sure you try the coconut and mango bites, the cheeses (aged cheddar is yum) and the apple juices

Free canvas bags were being handed out by the council yesterday too, dead handy for the day that was in it for carrying purchases

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Does anybody recall the name of the stall in the corner next to the Aran Island Goat's Cheese? Something to do with Foraging. They had some really unusual stuff. Rowan berry jelly and similar.
    Meant to go back and buy some, but something else came up and I won't make it in today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Does anybody recall the name of the stall in the corner next to the Aran Island Goat's Cheese? Something to do with Foraging. They had some really unusual stuff. Rowan berry jelly and similar.
    Meant to go back and buy some, but something else came up and I won't make it in today :(

Just passed by the hall, they’re called Wild Irish Foragers. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Just passed by the hall, they’re called Wild Irish Foragers. :)

Thank you very much!

• Advertisement
Advertisement