Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday April 1

Options
  • 31-03-2018 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭

Two good jumps cards tomorrow, with day 1 of the Easter festival at Fairyhouse featuring the Ryanair Chase aka Elliot v Mullins and a 7 race jumps card at Cork.

I’ve backed Blow by Blow and Patrick’s Park for small stakes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Patricks Park, i think will be hard to beat.
    Blow by Blow had the run of it at Cheltenham so will give Scarpeta my few bob.
    Call a Cab being backed off the boards i see and Yukon Lil interesting in the bumper.

Small stakes, maybe a yankee.

Edit - I expect Shattered Love to win for me again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭WickIow Brave

Redhotfillypeppers 80/1 e/w. Might even get bigger. I'm not even joking.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Redhotfillypeppers 80/1 e/w. Might even get bigger. I'm not even joking.

Aaaand thats another for the ignore list :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭WickIow Brave

Slattsy wrote: »
    Aaaand thats another for the ignore list :D

Noted.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,404 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Boring even money pick, but surely Mujassam is value in the 4:45 at Southwell, even at even money. Course and distance winner and the highest rated horse in the race, should win this handily.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,404 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

I had luck with one rogue of a horse today in Thunder Snow, so I am going to try to make it two in a row tomorrow. Robin Of Locksley strikes me as by far the class act of the 4:00 tomorrow at Ffos Las. Will absolutely relish the notorious heavy going at Ffos Las and for me as the proven class of the field. The only question is whether it will even go or not, so reckon you either back it straight, or not at all. Will be keeping tabs for a little better than the 9/1 on offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

VENT DE LA COTE 33/1 EW 5.15 cork

Has been in dreadful form but has his sights lowered today and also returns to hurdles for the first time in a couple of years off a 10lb lower mark than his chase rating. Jockey takes a further 5lbs off and he's also upped to 3m for the first time. Is a course winner on heavy too in the past and I just can't resist a small ew at the price

BOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

Are bookies open today

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭mohican22

Are bookies open today

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Its great seeing flat racing back, national hunt is ****e

April Fools..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,174 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

gazza1 wrote: »
    VENT DE LA COTE 33/1 EW 5.15 cork

Has been in dreadful form but has his sights lowered today and also returns to hurdles for the first time in a couple of years off a 10lb lower mark than his chase rating. Jockey takes a further 5lbs off and he's also upped to 3m for the first time. Is a course winner on heavy too in the past and I just can't resist a small ew at the price

BOL

Pp paying four places and have him at 40/1,had a nibble but not a good sign when they are higher odds than the other bookies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭Panrich

Jetz paid well on the tote there.

At the races and threw a few bob on ew

• Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

Bob Ford Ffos Las 16:35 @4/1
    Useless

Advertisement