Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deep clean after major renovation

Options
  • 30-03-2018 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭

Hey guys. So my house renovations are proceeding at a great clip. Full house replaster, all new floors, new wardrobes, re fit en suite, new stairs etc. Needless to say the dust and filth is unreal. Any tips for cleaning the place after all the work is done? I'm doing it by direct labor so no main contractor to hound about cleaning.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,512 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

personally i would hire in a company to do it. then go off for the day and come back to it all done and the place spotless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

personally i would hire in a company to do it. then go off for the day and come back to it all done and the place spotless.

Yeah I was thinking that. Any recommendations for specific post renovation companies?

Hopeful bump

what part of the country are you in.

what part of the country are you in.

Dublin

• Advertisement

Dublin

i cant reconmend one but google shows loads of companies doing it.
    google home renovation cleaning services and loads show up

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭hole in my lovelywall

Can you recommend a company in the west?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

I used use hassle.com in Dublin (now helpling.ie) which was great for the odd one off clean. I always found them great, though a friend tried once and the cleaner never turned up.

Advertisement