Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiator AAV's- any good?

Options
  • 29-03-2018 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,754 ✭✭✭✭

hello plumbers - what do you recon to these automatic radiator bleed valves? - any good? - are they fitted extensively a lot in Ireland or do you hardly see them fitted?

I suppose the other burning question is, that if your radiators suffer regularly with air getting in the radiators on a regular basis then you should attack that first and find out why the air keeps getting into them on a regular basis and get to the bottom of that first eh?

aladdin-automatic-rad-air-vent plumbing products.ie

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭DGOBS

See Andy, you've gotten so good here, you answer your own posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,754 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

DGOBS wrote: »
    See Andy, you've gotten so good here, you answer your own posts.

oh did I? -see, i cannot even see where I've answered me own post :) - is it the bit where I said if you have air in your rads then there's an underlying problem?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭DGOBS

it's either air and your system is loosing water, or you have corrosion and the build up of hydrogen-oxide

Advertisement