Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quotes prior to buying a car

Options
  • 29-03-2018 9:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭

I'm loooing at buying a new car, but haven't made up my mind on what to get yet. The insurance cost will probably play a major factor in my choice. Reading this forum there appears to be massive discrepancies between quotes from different insurance companies, so looks like I will require several companies to quote.

Any pointers on the easiest way to get these quotes on 2/3 different cars?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Several online companies will allow you to specify car model rather than reg plate so maybe that will help.

Or you can use reg from some car you see on donedeal which is same model you want a quote on.

Or just ring a broker and tell them you don't know what car it is yet and could they give you some ballpark quotes on these 3 cars you have in mind?

Advertisement