Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Home (mini) can play music via any Bluetooth Speaker

Options
  • 28-03-2018 7:01pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Great, Google have now added the ability to connect any Bluetooth speaker to a Google Home or mini and play music out via the speaker:

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/3/28/17173028/google-home-play-bluetooth-speakers-new-feature

Of course you could already do similar with Chromecast Audio, but it adds options and saves you having to buy a CCA, though that does offer extra flexibility.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Yes!!!!! Party time!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Is there anywhere with more detailed instructions?om not getting any options to link to my soundboard when I enable the pair option and go to my Bluetooth settings.

Advertisement