Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster enquiry

Options
  • 28-03-2018 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Have a quick question here guys. At the end of last year my wife purchased tickets for an upcoming concert. But now we are unable to attend. She was hoping to sell tickets to a friend at face value, but is unsure with the new ticketing regulations.
    She contacted ticketmaster who advised that whoever purchases the tickets may not gain entry to the event as they would be asked for ID to prove that the tickets have not been purchased from a tout.
    Any suggestions.

PS Mods. I'm not trying to sell any tickets on here as she has already got a buyer for the tickets.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Is it Ed Sheeran?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Darsencia

dragonfly! wrote: »
    Is it Ed Sheeran?

Yeah.

Theres a discussion on this in the Ed Sheeran thread
    Basically they cant be resold unless that person has your ID and your card used to purchase the tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Darsencia

dragonfly! wrote: »
    Theres a discussion on this in the Ed Sheeran thread
    Basically they cant be resold unless that person has your ID and your card used to purchase the tickets

So in other words my wife would have to give her credit/debit card and her ID to the person she was hoping to give the tickets to for them to gain access. Is that correct?

Darsencia wrote: »
    So in other words my wife would have to give her credit/debit card and her ID to the person she was hoping to give the tickets to for them to gain access. Is that correct?

Its what I was told yesterday on the phone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭aristotle25

nope

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement