Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Van insurance for 17 year old

Options
  • 27-03-2018 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Looking to get insured on a van I have a provisional license and preferably would like to get insured on a van for work but can’t even get a quote tried doing it in my aul lads name and me as named driver but still no quotes to be got Even though he has a fine driving record any advice greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭eeguy

Pass your test ASAP. Do any driving courses than lower your premium. Prepare to suck it up for a few years until you build up a NCB.
    Call them directly for a quote, or go to a broker.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 James128890

eeguy wrote: »
    Pass your test ASAP. Do any driving courses than lower your premium. Prepare to suck it up for a few years until you build up a NCB.
    Call them directly for a quote, or go to a broker.

You have to wait 6 months before you can apply for your full license I have 4 and a half to wait yet and I did 2 driving lessons and I was signed off. I am calling them directly as the websites always decline to quote.

Advertisement