Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where to host a large birthday party in Dublin?

• 27-03-2018 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello, I'm hoping to host a 21st party in April, and I know that time is running out. I'm interested in an area that would be able to hold 50-100 people, I'm not necessarily interested in food, just late drinks and dance floor. Diceys would have been ideal but it is already booked out. Does anyone know any other places that would be able to provide me some space for this. Thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 LiteCash

Try Club Nassau. I went to a birthday party there before and I think they rented the whole place including a bar / door man for a reasonable price.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Not sure about how many people you can fit in, but Messers/J W Sweetman (or whatever it's called thee days) usually allows you to book space.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

LiteCash wrote: »
    Try Club Nassau. I went to a birthday party there before and I think they rented the whole place including a bar / door man for a reasonable price.

closed a good while now

The Church has a private room that's great for parties

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭theyoungchap

Flannery's has a top-floor (top of the top floor) which might suit.

Advertisement